Assurance Health Wilmington – (Southwest) OH
Located within Clinton Memorial Hospital
Now Accepting Patients!
Assurance Health Wilmington
610 W. Main St.
Wilmington, OH 45177
Main Hospital Line: 513-985-4840
Ohio Nurse Liaison Hotline: 888-232-6552
Assurance Health is the area’s leading provider in inpatient geriatric psychiatric care.
Our Multidisciplinary Treatment Team works closely together with patients and families, to set individual goals addressing each patient’s specific needs.
The Treatment Team Consists of:
- Board Certified Geriatric Psychiatrists
- Internal Medicine/Geriatric Physicians
- Nurse Practitioners
- Registered Nurses
- Social Workers
- Geriatric Activity Therapists
- Registered Dietitians
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapists
- Wound/Ostomy Consultant Nurses
We offer specialized care for patients with conditions that include:
- Behavior Disturbances
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Mental disorders related to brain injury, stroke, or other neuropsychiatric disorders
Our Nurse Liaisons
A Nurse Liaison is available to assist you with the admission process at your facility, hospital or home, around the clock, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Once a referral phone call is made, our Nurse Liaisons will provide the following:
- On-site assessment
- Paperwork/documentation copying or faxing
- Phone calls to family and or POA/Guardian
- Arrange transportation
- Post discharge follow up